Sunday 8 May 2011

Beautys A Gem Diary, Saturday 07 May 2011

Pamper Party At Kingstanding
www.beautysagem.co.uk


Saturday was one of the best times I have had in a long time! I was booked to do a Pamper Party at Kingstanding for 7 woman who were hitting the town on the evening for the hostess' birthday tomorrow. I provided my usual complimentary wine for the ladies, and a non-alcoholic beverage for myself.

I headed out from home at about 2.45pm, I was a little bit early, but it was fine, the host rushed back from Tescos and let me in to set up. Once all the girls arrived, everyone had their own specific treatment from the Beautys A Gem website, and all the ladies were hugely impressed with how I conducted myself - one of the girls did almost fall to sleep whilst I was giving a back massage, luckily I stopped before she was in slumberland. One of the ladies did opt out of having a massage, as they felt it would have made them feel a bit sleepy to go out on the evening - I would say that was a good call really.

I packed up and said my goodbyes at about 9.45pm that evening, the hostess and her friends all headed out to Birmingham town to celebrate her birthday for tomorrow. It was a brilliant evening, fun had by all, the life of a Mobile Beautician isn't all fun times and wine drinking though, I was a bit knackered when I got home to say the least...

I hope to do it again sometime soon, and I will be updating the testimonials on my website, as I was given a perfect '10' score for my professionalism, and the treatments I provided.

So once again, if you have a birthday, hen party, or any other excuse to round the girls up and be pampered all day/night, then get in touch.

I provide the hostess' treatment free of charge, and I will also provide a complimentary bottle of wine (or two)

No comments:

Post a Comment