Sunday 15 May 2011

Bringing The Salon To YOU!!

Beautys A Gem, Bringing The Salon To YOU!

 Let me set the scene: You have spent 10 minutes on the phone booking your appointment, they didn't have the most convenient day, so you settled for an inconvenient day where you have to cancel something to fit it in. The day finally rolls around, you make your way to the local salon (walking, driving or public transport) you then book yourself in, and have to sit and wait until your beautician becomes available from her previous client. 

DOES THIS SOUND FAMILIAR?

Now picture this, you call Beautys A Gem, I will work around you to fit you in my diary, so whatever day is convenient for you, I wil make sure I fit you in. You don't need to make your way anywhere, this is your day to be pampered, why should you have to go anywhere for it? I come directly to you! There is no waiting for me to become available, no 'Sorry I'm running a bit late, can we reschedule' I will make your worries, and stress disappear. When YOU book me for treatment, YOU, are the only thing important during that session, not texting my mates, talking with collegues, going to make a cup of tea, just YOU, getting the service you deserve.

So, do you want to follow the crowd, and go to the local salon, or book me for a different kind of Beauty Therapy Experience, and make the crowd follow YOU!

Please, get in touch, I would love to hear from you.

Gemma - 07917701061


Just Remember


No comments:

Post a Comment