Saturday 21 May 2011

Beautys A Gem Waxing

 Beautys A Gem Waxing




Firstly, as stated in my previous posts, I only use professional waxing products.

The main aim of me using the most professional products, is to be completely hygienic as it contains antiseptic to kill any unwanted bacteria, with the most reliable waxing qualities.

I can offer you the most reliable, instant and easy way to treat and remove unwanted hair.

Hair removal and waxing results can last between 4-6 weeks as each individual's skin is different.

I can promise you that, I will take care of your precious skin, and remove all unwanted hair and leave you with incredible smooth waxing results.

Waxing is the best way to prepare yourself and your skin for holidays, sun bathing, special occasions, and swimming. I can offer you a completely fully qualified and trained waxing services encompassing the best knowledge and experience utilising my unique techniques.

Beautys A Gem Waxing Broken Down Into 3 Simple Steps:

1. Prepare the skin with pre-wax lotion to remove unwanted grease and dirt to be completely clean and ready for wax application.

2. Flexible is the best and quickest technique to apply warm wax with disposable wooden spatulas. These are used to prevent infection. Strong waxing papers are also used to finish the touch of the waxing treatment.

3. At the last stage of my waxing technique is to apply my after wax lotion or an oil to remove and prevent your smooth skin from being sticky and to leave your body wax smooth and gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment