Sunday 1 May 2011

Beautys A Gem Is Open & Looking For Business


Hello! My name is Gemma and welcome to my website.
Beautys A Gem is a mobile beautician business offering a wide range of Beauty Therapy treatments including: Massaging, Tinting, Waxing, Manicures, Pedicures, Facials and much much more.
Beautys A Gem will accept appointments for all ages, however my purpose is to make older, less mobile people feel and look good about themselves.
My more mature clients will love the fact that they can look and feel beautiful without going to their local salon.
If you're looking for cheap, affordable, salon treatment, then give me a call or drop me an email.


This blog will be updated daily, not just with my work related information, but with various things, so people enjoy reading my blog, however if you are in the Chelmsley Wood or surrounding areas in Birmingham and would like some top notch Beauty Treatment, visit my website: www.beautysagem.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment