Monday 9 May 2011

How Beautys A Gem Can Help People With Arthritis

 Pain From Arthritis? Please Read Below & Get In Touch

 
 Arthritis is the UK’s biggest single cause of physical disability, affecting around nine million people. In other words, one in five people in the UK suffers from arthritis

 Although many people with arthritis may use ice for inflamed joints after activity or injury, heat is more commonly used by most people. Many with arthritis begin each day with a hot shower to help relieve arthritis pain and stiffness of the joints. Heating pads are also commonly used. Some people report that they enjoy the warm water of washing dishes by hand and don’t use their dishwasher much anymore. Sometimes their heat treatment may be as subtle as warming their hands around their coffee mug. Thermals are one of the important parts of any self management plan for arthritis relief. Thermal treatment options for arthritis can be thought of in two categories: home thermals and therapy clinic thermals.

With a condiiton that is close to my heart, I know what Arhtritis can do to a person, as I have seen it first hand, and ever since I gained my qualifications in Beauty Therapy, I knew I could help people with Arthritis. I would mainly use Paraffin Wax to help people with Arthritis however, now that I am a Mobile Beautician, I have specially designed Heated Boots & Mits to do the same job. Anyone who has, or been around Arthritis knows that when the colder months come around, people with Arthritis suffer more than they do in the warmer months.

Beautys A Gem's Heated Boots & Mits intend to make your bones/joints more supple then they usually are - after moisturising cream has been applied to the hands or feet, it is then wrapped in a plastic bag, and the Heated Boots/Mits placed over. The heat will not only free up movement in your joint(s) and also deep moisturise your skin.

So if you're feeling the affects of Arthritis and have tried countless painkillers and treatments, give Beautys A Gem's Heated Boots & Mits a try, I can promise you, you will feel the benefits after your first treatment.



For more information, please visit my website:

No comments:

Post a Comment